Use fresh blueberries in this easy 6-ingredient coffee cake recipe!
- ½ cup melted butter (or butter-flavored margarine)
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup milk (or milk alternative)
- 1 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 pint fresh blueberries
- In a mixing bowl, mix ½ cup of melted butter (or butter-flavored margarine) with 1 cup of sugar and add 1 cup of milk or milk alternative.
- Add 1 cup flour and 1 teaspoon baking powder and stir until just combined.
- Fold in 1 pint of fresh blueberries.
- Pour batter into a skillet or 8x8 baking pan.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 375˚F for 40-45 minutes. Let cool for 10 minutes before serving!