Lysimachia ciliata - Fringed Loosestrife
It is hard not to love an easy-to-grow perennial that thrives in challenging, wet landscapes. Not only does it thrive, but it also puts on a brilliant show with bright yellow flowers that bloom from summer to fall with pollen that supports native bees. Perfect for massing as a shady, moisture-loving ground cover.
- Easy to grow with few pest issues
- A superb native groundcover
- Showy groundcover that blooms from summer through fall
- Perfect for massing in wet areas and rain gardens
- Supports an array of native bees and pollinators
Info coming soon!
The five-petaled flowers attract pollinators with floral resin oil instead of the usual pollen.
This herbaceous perennial grows best in moist to wet soil in full sun or part shade.