This large deciduous fern thrives in moist or wet areas and is seen in clumps in wet woods, thickets, and along streams. Its long fronds are bright green and distinctive and provide outstanding cover for native birds. Deer resistant, it is perfect for rain gardens and mass plantings.
- Thrives in wet or well-drained soils
- Deer and rabbit resistant
- The large, clumping form is perfect for bird cover
- Outstanding for use in rain gardens
- An essential source of cover for small animals
- GCut fronds can be used in cut flower arrangements